636 - Green Machines
FINE DUST HUNTER
In busy city centres, in car-parks and other outdoor areas requiring professional sweeping, the 636 leaves only one thing: a positive impression. By reducing water consumption considerably and with its sophisticated design details, it cuts labour and maintenance costs.
636 – maximum performance, minimum waste volume.
Large amounts of waste? No problem,
thanks to innovative Green Machines technology:
- Adjustable brush pressure makes it suitable for any wet or dry dirt of almost any size and substance.
- Effective compression of dirt in the hopper.
- Long lasting, thanks to high-quality, corrosion-resistant materials
- 70% lower water consumption (compared to traditional street sweepers) thanks to reliable CloudMakerTM dust control technology
- High transport speed to operation site thanks to stabilising, extendable Vari-trackTM Front track: 40 km/h
- Gearbox with all-wheel drive
- Improved visibility through additional LED taillights, indicators and working lights.
|Working width: minimum (brushes retracted)||1.300 mm|
|Working width: maximum (brushes fully extended)||2.500 mm|
|Hopper capacity||1 m3|
|Height (warning lamp retracted)||1.980 mm|
|Empty weight||1.950 kg|
|Permissible total weight||2.550 kg|
|Turning circle curb to curb||3.250 mm|
|Turning circle wall to wall||4.100 mm|
Equipment for winter operation
Colour video camera for reversing
Suction nozzle for cleaning
large quantities of dirt
Water recycling system
Increased security with optional LCD display for all-round visibility. Easy operation and troubleshooting with integrated system monitoring and reporting of real-time operating information on the LCD display.
The solid construction will ensure many years of use.
The air flows through the stainless-steel flat filter.
All dust is tossed through the air by the cyclone effect before purified air is blown out. The remaining dust is collected in the hopper.
Cyclone swirl plates with lateral openings guide air into a large cyclone, forcing dust and debris down and removing it from the airflow.
Increased sweeping efficiency thanks to 1 m³ stainless-steel hopper and 800 kg capacity.
Car-like ride comfort with all-wheel drive and independent suspension.
Two independent brushes with remote-controlled brush pressure and single brush control for maximum cleaning efficiency.
High transport speed thanks stabilising, extendable Vari-trackTM front panel
Simplified and accelerated maintenance and service thanks to full access to all major systems.