400 - Green Machines
THE CITY IS THEIR TERRITORY.
The 400 series sweepers boast over 40 years of development experience and features that exploit the latest technical facilities. This means they are perfectly suited for cleaning the most exacting outdoor.
400 – For universal use.
- 414 S2D – Standard Machine
- 414 RS – Machine with extendable seat
- 424 TR – Machine with comfortable two-wheeled suspension seat
- 424 HS – High Speed Machine with comfortable two-wheeled suspension seat
Where other sweepers have to pass:
- Available as a walk-behind or seated device.
- Easy to operate.
- Fast transport speed: 16 km/h
- Sweeps hard-to-reach places.
- Reduces the volume of waste to one-third of its original size.
|Cleaning path: Minimum||1170 mm|
|Sweeping Brush diameter||470 mm|
|Brush Reach (Beyond Front of Unit)||440 mm|
|Volume capacity (max)||284 L|
|Disposable Bag Size 30 -55 Gal (Standard Trash Bag)||110-200 L|
|Vacuum Impeller Diameter||420 mm|
|Vacuum Hose Diameter||200 mm|
|Wander Hose: Length||2.2 m|
|Turning Circle (between walls)||
284 L canvas waste bag
waste removal tool
(only for 414 S2D)
(only 424 HS)
All-weather cabin - mounted
without tools (only for 424 HS)
Large storage space for rainwear, hand tools, bags, lunch, etc.
The two-step dust filter removes dust from the airflow during each step:
- A nylon dirt filter in the garbage bag directs dirt particles to a conventional plastic garbage bag.
- The washable filter bag collects and binds the dust.
Equipped with easy-to-use controls.
The rotating impeller draws in all kinds of waste and shreds it to a third of its size; it even grinds glass to the size of large grains of salt.
Low centre of gravity and balanced steering in the middle makes the sweeper particularly user friendly.
Automatic shutoff when releasing.
Nozzles on sweeping brushes and suction hose ensure better dust control.